Pro-Life America's New College Project
Welcome to Pro-Life America's Site
This new pro-life newspaper is designed to help teens and college students. Filled with pro-life photos and statements, it encourages chastity and fights abortion with help from experts and celebrities.
Millions of pro-life newspapers are going
Everyday, more and more children are poisoned by the media and our sex-crazed culture. Abortion, pre-marital sex, pornography, infidelity and STDs are out of control!
Why are so many lives being destoyed? Because many people have lost their respect for God, family and human life. Unfortunately, people don't know the meaning of true love anymore. They've lost their own self-respect and forgotten the Golden Rule.
One clear sign of this tragedy is America's Abortion Holocaust. Abortion has killed over 40 million babies since the Supreme Court's Roe v. Wade decision in 1973. Abortion has also ravaged the lives of millions of women (and men) who now suffer from post-abortion trauma. Other tragic signs of the "sexual revolution" include skyrocketing divorce rates and an epidemic of sexually transmitted diseases which now infect 1 of every 5 Americans.
If we want to turn this crisis around before America is destroyed like Sodom and Gomorrah, we must teach our youth to know and love God, to respect His laws and to appreciate the people, the talents and the gifts He's given us.
Pro-Life America's new newspaper supplement . . .
Pro-Life America (PLA) has published a new 28-page, 4-color newspaper supplement to promote chastity and respect for human life, especially life in the womb. The newspaper includes much of the material you'll find on our web site at www.prolife.com.
Peers & Celebrities Promoting Chastity & Fighting Abortion
The newspaper supplement includes pro-life statements and chastity messages from Grammy winner - Rebecca St. James, supermodel - Kim Alexis, Mel Gibson, Dr. Laura Schlessinger, Laker star - A.C. Green, Dodger great - Brett Butler, Extreme Snowboarder - Dave Downing, Miss Oklahoma 2000, Miss Black California and more.
On Abortion - The newspaper includes a section on fetal development with excellent photos of preborn babies in the womb, followed by powerful statements from 14 women who regret their abortions. There are also many specific cases shown of women who were either injured or killed by abortion. Also included are statements from former abortionists Carol Everett, Dr. Levatino, Dr. Brewer and more.
(It's exciting to think this information is about to be put into the hands of students on campuses across America!)
The newspaper is printed in a tabloid format (11" x 15") and it will be distributed to millions of high school and college students across the country by hand delivery or as paid inserts in college newspapers.
The supplement can also be distributed through churches, Christian newspaper inserts, door-to-door literature drops and crisis pregnancy centers. In addition, the entire supplement will be contained on the PLA Internet web site.
The supplement's powerful testimonies, quotes, facts and photos are presented with a contemporary graphic layout (it looks like a cross between PEOPLE magazine and SEVENTEEN magazine) to create unforgettable impressions that will encourage supplement readers to:
Save sex for marriage.
Choose life, not abortion.
Be forewarned about contraceptive dangers.
Make virtuous decisions that lead to happiness.
Distributing 3 million copies a year . . .
Our goal is to distribute 3 million copies of the new pro-life supplement this year -- and each year thereafter. Many lives and souls will be saved through this educational supplement. Many who read this newpaper will be converted -- and still others will be inspired to become great moral and civic leaders. Without a doubt, many, many babies will be born that would have otherswise been aborted.
And now I'd like to invite you to become part of the team working on this life-saving project. There are three ways you can help:
1) Prayer. Please begin right now by adding Pro-Life America to your prayer list. We need your prayers for this project. Please pray that God's wisdom and grace blesses this project and all who are helping make this distribution effort possible. With God's blessing, it is sure to be a successful project.
2) Distribution. Would you like to help physically distribute these newspapers? A) Please contact us if you are a youth leader, a pro-life leader, a chastity/abstinence leader, a pastor, a parent or a teacher who can help distribute these newspapers in the churches and schools in your community. B) Also, if you are a high school or college student and you'd like to help us distribute these newspapers on your campus, please contact us. C) We're also looking for people who will help organize efforts to distribute the newspapers door to door in neighborhoods. Please contact us if you can help distribute the newspapers in any of these ways.
3) Financial Support. You can also help us save moms and babies from abortion and help us fight promiscuous sexual behavior by sending Pro-Life America a donation. Your tax-deductible donation will help us distribute millions of these pro-life newspapers to students and families across the country. Can you imagine students everywhere reading the material contained within this web site? The newspaper text is very similiar to what you're reading here on our web site. Isn't it exciting to think of the positive impact this newspaper will have? It will save many, many lives and souls. But to accomplish this goal, we need your help.
College women desparately need our newspaper!
College campuses are one of the most important places we need to distribute our newspapers. Why? Because college-age-women have more abortions than any other age group. Plus, there's another important reason. A Gallup Poll showed that many women go through a tragic transformation and become "pro-choice" during their college years. Here are the results of the poll:
Results of the 1996 Gallup Poll on abortion:
1) The poll suggests that while attendance at college has little influence on men's attitudes about abortion, for women the college experience is a major - even revolutionary - influence.
2) Regardless of their education levels, just over half of men are pro-choice, while about a third are pro-life.
3) Women of different education levels, however, express considerably different views about abortion. Women with a high school education are more pro-life (47 percent) than pro-choice (37 percent) while those who have attended college but not completed a four-year program are more pro-choice (59 percent) than pro-life (35 percent) - an increase in the pro-choice group of 22 points. The margin of pro-choice over pro-life responses is even greater among women who have completed a four-year college program - 73 percent (pro-chice) to 24 percent (pro-life).
While abortion advocates may interpret these statistics as documentation that pro-lifers are "uneducated," woman who've experienced the college environment know there are powerful pro-abortion forces at work. Deceptive pro-abortion propoganda is poisoning innocenct minds and destroying maternal instincts on college campuses.
This Gallup Poll clearly demonstrates the need for Pro-Life America's LoveMatters.com newspaper on college campuses.
Let's saturate college campuses!
With your help, we can pay to put our pro-life/chastity newspaper on college campuses as a "paid adverstising insert" in college newspapers. Imagine students finding our paper in their hands and reading the truth about abortion and pre-marital sex for the first time. They'll also discover hundreds of the best pro-life/chastity Web sites through our paper and our Web site referrals. Many, many lives will be saved from the grips of the sex culture and the abortion industry.
Our goal is to raise $1 million so we can distribute 3 million copies of the newspaper to students this year.
Would you like to be part of the LoveMatters.com newspaper campaign? Would you like to help us saturate campuses like UCLA, Harvard, Rutgers, Duke, Ohio State, Cornell, Michigan State, Boston College and hundreds more across America? I hope so. . . and I hope you'll join me today.
Donations are urgently needed to help save teenagers from the painful consequences of pre-marital sex and abortion. Again, all 28 pages of the newspaper are full color and it includes excellent photos of celebrities, athletes and peers advocating saving sex for marriage and choosing life rather than abortion.
You can make a difference! Please don't wait until tomorrow or next week to send a donation. Please send a generous gift today so we'll know how many copies we can plan to print and distribute this year. If you send a donation of $50.00 or more, I'll rush you 5 copies of the LoveMatters.com newspaper supplement.
Pro-Life America is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and your donations are tax-deductible. Please send your check payable to Pro-Life America to:
Thank you and God bless you!
Sincerely in Christ,
John (J.T.) Finn
Director, Pro-Life America
You may call me at my office if you have any questions about LoveMatters.com. My telephone number is: (310) 373-0743. If you have an Adobe Acrobat Reader program, you can view all 28 pages of the PDF Version in full color when you click here.
Back to Home Page