Former Abortionists Speak Out
Below are revealing statements made by former abortion industry personnel. These are direct quotes from men and women who worked in abortion facilities. These former abortion providers are now pro-life. They regret their involvement with abortion so much that now they are speaking publicly to warn people about what goes on before, during and after abortions. Their statements were made at a videotaped conference called, "Meet the Abortion Providers."
1) Former abortionist, Anthony Levatino, M.D., says, "I want the general public to know that the doctors know that this is a person, this is a baby. That this is not some kind of blob of tissue . . ."
2) Former abortion counselor, Nita Whitten, says, "It's a lie when they tell you they're doing it to help women, because they're not. They're doing it for the money."
3) Former abortion counselor, Debra Henry, says, "We were told to find the woman's weakness and work on it. The women were never given any alternatives. They were told how much trouble it was to have a baby."
4) Former abortionist, Joseph Randall, M.D., says, "The picture of the baby on the ultrasound bothered me more than anything else. The staff couldn't take it. Women who were having abortions were never allowed to see the ultrasound."
5) Former abortionist, David Brewer, M.D., says, "My heart got callous against the fact that I was a murderer, but that baby lying in a cold bowl educated me to what abortion really was."
6) Former abortion counselor,Kathy Sparks, says, "The counselor at our clinic could cry with the girls at the drop of a pin. She would find out what was driving them to want to abort that child and she would magnify it."
7) Former abortionist, McArthur Hill, M.D., says, "I am a murderer. I have taken the lives of innocent babies and I have ripped them from their mother's wombs with a powerful vacuum machine."
To order the 30-minute "Meet the Abortion Providers" video which contains these statements and more, call Heritage House toll-free at 1-800-858-3040. It's only $17.95 and it's one of the most powerful videos ever produced on abortion. Don't forget to ask the friendly folks at Heritage House to send you their FREE 96-page catalog offering tons of pro-life/chastity books, videos, brochures, bumper stickers, T-shirts, Precious Feet pins and more. When you call, please let them know that your friends at Pro-Life America recommended you give them a call.
Pictured above is Carol Everett who was involved in the abortion industry in the Dallas, Texas, area from 1977 to 1983. As director of four clinics, and owner of two, Everett was responsible for the clinics' daily operation. Everett, who had an abortion soon after it became legal in 1973, now speaks out on what she saw in the abortion industry.
Here's how Carol Everett answered questions about the abortion industry:
Former abortionist, Bernard N. Nathanson, M.D., was once a pioneer and a leader in the "abortion industry." Dr. Nathanson presided over 60,000 abortions before undergoing a radical transformation. After realizing how wrong he was about abortion -- not only did Dr. Nathanson quit the abortion business, but now he admits that abortion is murder as he speaks around the world against abortion. Dr. Nathanson has written an autobiography titled, THE HAND OF GOD - A JOURNEY FROM DEATH TO LIFE BY THE ABORTION DOCTOR WHO CHANGED HIS MIND. Abortion doesn't look the same after you view it throught the eyes of former abortionists like Dr. Nathanson. You can read a review of Dr. Nathanson's powerful book and confessions by clicking here.
Back to Home Page